Copyright (C) 1998,2003,2011 Fazekas László. All rights reserved.
FirkaFilm Kft. HUNGARY
1. All users of the Firka animation software must accept the contents of this EULA.
2. The Firka software and the enclosed information material (the Software) is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and nonfringement.
3. In no event shall the Author be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the Software or the use or other dealings in the software, including but not limited to causing directly or indirectly personal casualty, or for any kind of damages deriving from profit loss.
4. The Software can be changed only by the Author, at any time, without prior notices. The Software may contain trade secrets belonging to the Author. Disassembling, reverse engineering or other ways of examination of the Software's internal structure is forbidden except the law restricts this limitation.
5. The Software code itself can be freely copied, spread or distributed in any medium, if it remains in its full and unchanged form with all copyright notices and other documentations. The printed handbook of the Software can be freely copied and distributed even without the digital information part of the software, if it remains in its full and unchanged form.
6. The output of the Software is protected by a User Identification Code (UIC). Each UIC is unique and can be used only in one installed software. The Author shall not be liable for any data loss or other damage if the UIC is used on more than one installed Software.
7. The executable code of the Software can be used without the UIC free of charge as a restricted evaluation version. In this form the Software can receive scene files from the other instances of the Software, but it cannot send scene files to these instances. There is no limitation on the usage of the Software this way and there is no evaluation time limit.